Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

When I close Firefox I get a memory error message popup

gdprassem

I am running winxp sp3 and have updated firefox from 1.0.4 to the lated version. I have been getting a error message stating that the memory address could not be written too.

I have run Avira antivirus, IObit Security 360, Advanced SystemCare, Wise Registry Cleaner 4 and nothing seems to help.

When I use google search and select from the list of results, I am getting a consistantly none requested page using another search engine.

I am running winxp sp3 and have updated firefox from 1.0.4 to the lated version. I have been getting a error message stating that the memory address could not be written too. I have run Avira antivirus, IObit Security 360, Advanced SystemCare, Wise Registry Cleaner 4 and nothing seems to help. When I use google search and select from the list of results, I am getting a consistantly none requested page using another search engine.

Все ответы (1)

This is likely to be caused by a problematic extension. Try the procedure in the troubleshooting extensions and themes article.