Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

ZPK 200 serve error

redtractor

When using Firefox vs23.0.1 for browsing I am continually getting an error message that switches my browser window from cnn, nbcnews, ebay, etc to a yahoo address with the message DNS solution error in the tab title. In the yahoo search box is the text “zpk 200 serve”. I have run 2 computer scans that show no system abnormalities. I can use Chrome and Explorer without any problems. Any ideas on how I can track down what is causing my problems?

When using Firefox vs23.0.1 for browsing I am continually getting an error message that switches my browser window from cnn, nbcnews, ebay, etc to a yahoo address with the message DNS solution error in the tab title. In the yahoo search box is the text “zpk 200 serve”. I have run 2 computer scans that show no system abnormalities. I can use Chrome and Explorer without any problems. Any ideas on how I can track down what is causing my problems?

Все ответы (1)

Выбранное решение

ZPK200 is adware server. Some anti-malware programs target trojans mostly, they are useless against adware or (especially) shady plugins. And you have more than one installed : LessTabs, Selection links, etc.