Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Firefox using too much memory

martinorav2013

Having issues with Firefox chugging too much memory, I have 32GB of RAM and in Taskmanager, memory usage can get up to 60% having Firefox open, this is also becoming an issue while trying to use other software or playing games as I get errors that there isn't enough memory when Firefox is running.

Having issues with Firefox chugging too much memory, I have 32GB of RAM and in Taskmanager, memory usage can get up to 60% having Firefox open, this is also becoming an issue while trying to use other software or playing games as I get errors that there isn't enough memory when Firefox is running.

Все ответы (1)