Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

electronically signed e-mail

Daniel Suk

Hello, I have a qualified certificate for electronic signature installed on my PC and added to Thunderbird, but when I want to electronically sign an email I send, it doesn't work and it gives me this message: Send message failed. You have selected an electronic signature for this message, but the application could not find the corresponding certificate specified in the account settings for mail and newsgroups, or the certificate has expired.

Do you know what this could be? Thank you for your reply.

Have a nice day Daniel Suk, e-mail: dan.suk@volny.cz

Hello, I have a qualified certificate for electronic signature installed on my PC and added to Thunderbird, but when I want to electronically sign an email I send, it doesn't work and it gives me this message: Send message failed. You have selected an electronic signature for this message, but the application could not find the corresponding certificate specified in the account settings for mail and newsgroups, or the certificate has expired. Do you know what this could be? Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day Daniel Suk, e-mail: dan.suk@volny.cz

Все ответы (1)

Nejsem v tom kovaný, ale je možné, že nějaký nainstalovaný antivirák posoudí ten certifikát jako podezřelý a nahradí ho svým vlastním. V každém případě zkus vypnout případný newindowsovský antivirák (kompletně - nesmí běžet ani jako služba za pozadí). Případně kontaktovat vydavatele toho certifikátu.