Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

S MIME digital signing with czech characters in bodz of email

roman29

Hi dears,

I have problem in my Thunderbird from version 91.x to 99.0b1. I'm using digital signature from czech trusted certification authority Postsignum/Česká pošta. Certificate is valid and working in other applications e.g. Adobe Reader (for signing).

In TB I have problem. When I compose message with ASCII characters only, I cand digitally sign email and everythink is OK. But when I compose message with NON-ASCII characters, cyech charcters e.g. ĚŠČŘŽÝÁÍ, I cand digitally sign email too, but recepient see this email like untrusted. TB say "Electronic signature is not valid".

I found solution at this address https://thunderbird.topicbox.com/groups/e2ee/T353bca1a5919e3e8 but it is not working for me.

Any idea? Thanks Roman

Hi dears, I have problem in my Thunderbird from version 91.x to 99.0b1. I'm using digital signature from czech trusted certification authority Postsignum/Česká pošta. Certificate is valid and working in other applications e.g. Adobe Reader (for signing). In TB I have problem. When I compose message with ASCII characters only, I cand digitally sign email and everythink is OK. But when I compose message with NON-ASCII characters, cyech charcters e.g. ĚŠČŘŽÝÁÍ, I cand digitally sign email too, but recepient see this email like untrusted. TB say "Electronic signature is not valid". I found solution at this address https://thunderbird.topicbox.com/groups/e2ee/T353bca1a5919e3e8 but it is not working for me. Any idea? Thanks Roman

Все ответы (1)

Takže mailnews.send.jsmodule jsi změnil a nepomohlo to?

Problémy někdy dělají některé antiviráky, které posílají na server své vlastní certifikáty, namísto původních (zakázat - odinstalovat?), kromě Defenderu.

  • from version 91.x to 99.0b1

To je hodně velký rozdíl verzí, navíc se skokem do betaverze. Ty děláš Mozille testera? Oficiální verze je aktuálně http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/thunderbird/releases/91.7.0/

Tohle je fórum uživatel - uživatel. Asi bude lépe se obrátit na autory Thunderbirdu: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org

Изменено poljos