Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Архивировано

Unable to install addons like adbock, badger, ghostery, almost any of the addons

chianapearlzeus

Hello. I installed the latest version of firefox and unable to install any of the recommended addons. Every time I try to add on, i get this message: Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt.

Hello. I installed the latest version of firefox and unable to install any of the recommended addons. Every time I try to add on, i get this message:''' Installation aborted because the add-on appears to be corrupt.'''

Все ответы (2)

What security software are you running? Also, where did you get Firefox from?

Изменено jonzn4SUSE

The most likely cause is ESET. You have to disable it or add mozilla. org to its trusted sites. Edit: updating the software may work as well.

Изменено Terry