Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Решён Архивировано

ctrl+tab stopped doing anything

MQDuck

As the title says, ctrl+tab simply doesn't do anything anymore for me. All the other hotkeys (ctrl+t, ctrl+1, etc.) are working normally. I haven't changed any settings or installed any extensions lately. It still doesn't work if I restart into Troubleshoot mode.

I really can't figure out what happened.

As the title says, ctrl+tab simply doesn't do anything anymore for me. All the other hotkeys (ctrl+t, ctrl+1, etc.) are working normally. I haven't changed any settings or installed any extensions lately. It still doesn't work if I restart into Troubleshoot mode. I really can't figure out what happened.
Прочитайте этот ответ в контексте

Выбранное решение

Alright, it's only a problem when I have Deus Ex: Revision running in the background. This is a strange one IMO.

Все ответы (3)

It's currently working again. I'm keeping this open because it doesn't look like there have been any patches and I've changed nothing since posting it. I didn't even restart the program.

It is now not working again.

Выбранное решение

Alright, it's only a problem when I have Deus Ex: Revision running in the background. This is a strange one IMO.