Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Поиск в поддержке

Избегайте мошенников, выдающих себя за службу поддержки. Мы никогда не попросим вас позвонить, отправить текстовое сообщение или поделиться личной информацией. Сообщайте о подозрительной активности, используя функцию «Пожаловаться».

Подробнее
Эта тема была закрыта и архивирована. Если вам нужна помощь, задайте новый вопрос.
Заблокирован Архивировано

Set up Existing email address Tests are good, but when clicking on done I get "Error Creating Account Incoming Server Already Exists"? Can't update any of my accounts??

SuMo Bot

Updated all my email passwords on the AT&T server (8-emails) and updated the passwords on Thunderbird and none of them work. Tried Set Up Your EXisting Email Address and all the accounts test correctly, but when I click on the "Done" I get an Error Creating Account Incoming Server Already Exists" and NONE of the accounts will update??

Updated all my email passwords on the AT&T server (8-emails) and updated the passwords on Thunderbird and none of them work. Tried Set Up Your EXisting Email Address and all the accounts test correctly, but when I click on the "Done" I get an Error Creating Account Incoming Server Already Exists" and NONE of the accounts will update??

Все ответы (1)

There's no need to add the accounts if they're already set up in TB, but instead of entering the new passwords, remove the old passwords from Saved Passwords in Options, create a secure mail key for each account, then enter the key when TB is restarted and you're prompted to enter a password.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1312886

If you do add accounts on the same server, give each one a distinct Account Name in Account Settings to avoid the 'already exists' error.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.