Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How do I stop Firefox screensaver which I cannot cancel?

etowlen

How do I stop Firefox screensaver which I cannot cancel?

How do I stop Firefox screensaver which I cannot cancel?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Your question reminds me of this earlier thread: I want to delete all firefox screen savers. In that case, the problem was an add-on named Wallpaper Rotator. Could you check for that?

Visit the Add-ons page using either:

  • Ctrl+Shift+a
  • orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons

In the left column, click Extensions. Then check out what you have. There may be some surprises here. If you don't recognize something, you can disable it. If you're sure you don't want it, you usually can remove it. If the Remove button is missing, then try the Windows Control Panel, Uninstall a Program.

Usually a link will appear above at least one disabled extension to restart Firefox. You can complete your work on the tab and click one of the links as the last step.

Does that fix it?