Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

"run" does not come up so I can download mozilla

codysage

I want to download mozilla. I get to the mozilla site and do not see "run." When it reads "click here", nothing happens. Help me download mozilla.

I want to download mozilla. I get to the mozilla site and do not see "run." When it reads "click here", nothing happens. Help me download mozilla.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

To download Firefox, do the following. 1. Go to www.getfirefox.com 2. Click the Download Now button (big green one) 3. you should see either a "Run" or "Save" button. Click them. 4. After the file has finished downloading, if you clicked "Run" it will automatically start installing, or if you clicked Saved, find where you saved the file and double-click it.

Installing Firefox

You shouldn't use run, but always first save the Firefox installer to the desktop and start the installation with a double-click on the desktop icon.