Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Tried downloading firefox and it would not download on my computer

gerrye

First, I uninstalled a previous version of mozilla firefox because it stopped working properly. I then went to the mozilla website and clicked on the download button in order to re-download mozilla. I just saw that it said it downloaded Firefox setup 47.0.1.exe. I hit the "run" button and it said it successfully ran it. I looked under the downloaded program file and never saw the firefox there despite the fact the message said the run was successful.

First, I uninstalled a previous version of mozilla firefox because it stopped working properly. I then went to the mozilla website and clicked on the download button in order to re-download mozilla. I just saw that it said it downloaded Firefox setup 47.0.1.exe. I hit the "run" button and it said it successfully ran it. I looked under the downloaded program file and never saw the firefox there despite the fact the message said the run was successful.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Did you download the "stub" installer from the main page, or the "full" installer from the long list of different languages/platforms. Sometimes the full installers work better (i.e., less likely to be blocked by a firewall).

That second list is here (scroll down to your preferred language):

https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/

For maximum plugin compatibility, choose the regular Windows version, not the 64-bit version.