Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Internet Explorer will not allow firefox to download, message reads file is corrupt.

catherinegreenblatt

I run the download for mozilla and after the run the screen reads download is from an unknown publisher. I have tried to download firefox numerous times and the same thing happens.

I run the download for mozilla and after the run the screen reads download is from an unknown publisher. I have tried to download firefox numerous times and the same thing happens.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

This happened to me twice until I exited explorer before running the firefox install. Fyi I have windows 7.