Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

My firefox will not download and says that it cannot be run in DOS mode. How do I now use firefox on my new macair?

jkriskey

I purchased a new Mac. I tried to download firefox, and the system won't let it open or even read it. the Mac says the program cannot be run in DOS mode.

I purchased a new Mac. I tried to download firefox, and the system won't let it open or even read it. the Mac says the program cannot be run in DOS mode.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Download the Mac version .dmg and not the Windows version which is .exe

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html

Look in the Mac OS X list as the file should be named Firefox.6.0.2.dmg

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Installingz+Firefox+on+Mac

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Installing_Firefox#Mac_OS_X