Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

reload latet version

donald.higgins6979

fire fox continually fails. I need to reload the latest version. There is no "about mozilla" under the settings icon. How do I get the reload?

fire fox continually fails. I need to reload the latest version. There is no "about mozilla" under the settings icon. How do I get the reload?

Toate răspunsurile (3)

There is no "about mozilla"

About Firefox :)

And what do you mean 'reload' ?

You can backup Settings > Accounts and synchronistation > Backup . .

Click the menu button IG main menu at the right side of the Firefox toolbar, go to Help, and select About Firefox. The About Mozilla Firefox window will open.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-release

As for about mozilla there is the about: url about:mozilla though as it can also be found on about:about page.

Modificat la de James

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.