Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Archiviert

where is the reload or refresh button /menu in firefox 5.0

yohannesd

When I need to reload, I could not find the reload option where it used to be in previous versions.

When I need to reload, I could not find the reload option where it used to be in previous versions.

Alle Antworten (1)

Firefox 4 and later use a combined Stop/Reload/Go button that is positioned at the right end of the location bar.
During the page load process it shows as a Stop button and after the loading has finished the button is changed to a Reload button.
If you type in the location bar then that button becomes a Go button.
Middle-click the Reload button to duplicate the current tab to a new tab.