Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Is the update installed completely?

tmulcahy2

I've been trying to log in for 2 weeks and I'm a senior. I'm not a novice on a computer but find these instructions overwhelming, Terry Mulcahy

I've been trying to log in for 2 weeks and I'm a senior. I'm not a novice on a computer but find these instructions overwhelming, Terry Mulcahy

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Could you post the instructions you find overwhelming, as usually with an update there is just a prompt.

How are you updating? Did you get a prompt from Firefox

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.