Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

personalize mailbox will not open

francespratt

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the mailbox settings where you have priority, offers, social, newsletters, etc. across my laptop screen. I have it on another laptop but cannot seem to find how to do it on a second laptop. Help!

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the mailbox settings where you have priority, offers, social, newsletters, etc. across my laptop screen. I have it on another laptop but cannot seem to find how to do it on a second laptop. Help!

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi, is this on Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, or another mail site? Presumably there are settings for this, but where to find them varies between sites.