Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How do I get into the address on this miserable new Att&t Yahoo mail page?

frustrated12

I cannot find the address book for my contacts Also how can I stop having to be reminded to update Firefox and choose a theme every time I go to open my mailbox?

I cannot find the address book for my contacts Also how can I stop having to be reminded to update Firefox and choose a theme every time I go to open my mailbox?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

You are using both a very out of date version of Mac and of Firefox. You should do the following:

  • Update to Mac 10.6 or later. This will cost you a bit of money, but it's worth it for the increased security.
  • After doing that, update to Firefox 30.

If you can't or won't update Mac, update to Firefox 16, that is the latest version that can run on your machine.