Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

bookmarks

trihulljimp

I have a new laptop and have installed Firefox browser but I cannot access my bookmarks from using my old laptop. How do I access my bookmark library?

I have a new laptop and have installed Firefox browser but I cannot access my bookmarks from using my old laptop. How do I access my bookmark library?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Sync is you friend... This way you old computer can keep your data like a backup. I would also advise that you run 2 different versions of Firefox so that your data is in more than one place. Sync will see the different version(s) as different devices.see screenshot https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-choose-what-information-sync-firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-sync-my-computer