Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How can I close tabs in my sync'ed device (mobile phone) from within Firefox on my desktop?

bryanhugill

I have a load of tabs open in my mobile phone, which I prefer to read on my desktop (Firefox). Is there a way to open the tabs on my desktop via the Synced Tabs option (this I can do, no problem), and then being able to close those tabs on my mobile phone via the desktop, rather than having to go find each one on my phone and then closing them one-by-one (this I can't seem to be able to do)? This would save a huge amount of hassle.

I have a load of tabs open in my mobile phone, which I prefer to read on my desktop (Firefox). Is there a way to open the tabs on my desktop via the Synced Tabs option (this I can do, no problem), and then being able to close those tabs on my mobile phone via the desktop, rather than having to go find each one on my phone and then closing them one-by-one (this I can't seem to be able to do)? This would save a huge amount of hassle.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Unfortunately, Firefox Sync works in one direction. This means that you can send tabs to a device, but you are not able to close tabs from a different device.

Sorry.