Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

I don't have or use a mobile phone, or have a phone number, but have multiple desktops already running Sync... why won't my new one sync up without a phone #?

laeiryn

I don't have or use a mobile phone, or have a phone number, but have multiple desktops already running Sync... why won't my new one sync up without a phone #?

I don't have or use a mobile phone, or have a phone number, but have multiple desktops already running Sync... why won't my new one sync up without a phone #?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Connecting mobile devices is optional and you can close the tab where you are asked to enter a phone number and that phone number would only be used to send an SMS with a link to this device. Once you reach this page you have finished setting up Sync and connecting to Sync.