Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

this is crazy I guess, but I ht the download button and the next screen says to click 'run' there is no 'run' to click and now icon, no nothing. Don't know

jquarles12550

I hit download button on site, it then said to click 'run'. I can't find a 'run' to click

I hit download button on site, it then said to click 'run'. I can't find a 'run' to click

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Don't try to run the Firefox installer directly.
Download a fresh Firefox copy and save the file to the desktop.

Soluție aleasă

thank you, thank you. it works. :D

You're welcome