Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Mozilla new security product

ron.hull

A few weeks ago I saw an Mozilla ad for a new Mozilla software product that cleaned up your PC and made it run better. The price was around $125.00 (I don't remember that exact price). It said that I would receive an email from Mozilla with download instructions. it's been a few weeks and I have not gotten any email. Does anyone know if Mozilla offers any such software or did I get scammed? I'm pretty good about seeing scams but Ive used Firefox and Mozilla for years and trust them. Maybe that's why I wasn't as careful as I should have been.

Thanks for any help that you can provide. Ron

A few weeks ago I saw an Mozilla ad for a new Mozilla software product that cleaned up your PC and made it run better. The price was around $125.00 (I don't remember that exact price). It said that I would receive an email from Mozilla with download instructions. it's been a few weeks and I have not gotten any email. Does anyone know if Mozilla offers any such software or did I get scammed? I'm pretty good about seeing scams but Ive used Firefox and Mozilla for years and trust them. Maybe that's why I wasn't as careful as I should have been. Thanks for any help that you can provide. Ron
Citește răspunsul în context

Soluție aleasă

Hello James, After your comment I did more digging. What I was referring to was Mozilla Monitor Plus. I really appreciate your help. Thanks Ron

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Honestly I never heard about anything like this.

These are the Mozilla products https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/ though Thunderbird is operated by the Mozilla Foundation's subsidiary MZLA Technologies Corporation.

Mozilla has never had a antivirus or any form of scanner products for any OS including Windows, macOS, Linux or mobile versions for iOS and Android.

Mozilla does have a number of subscription based products as in Mozilla VPN, Firefox Relay, Mozilla Monitor, MDN Plus, Hubs. Though there are free versions of Relay and Mozilla Monitor.


Do you remember what site you found this security product on? as was it a *.mozilla.org or *.mozilla.com page ?

Modificat la de James

Soluție aleasă

Hello James, After your comment I did more digging. What I was referring to was Mozilla Monitor Plus. I really appreciate your help. Thanks Ron