Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

how do I turn firefox off and back on so I can do a download

kenneycox

I am trying to download an adobe flash player update and it is requiring me to turn off firefox before it will complete. how do I shut it off?

I am trying to download an adobe flash player update and it is requiring me to turn off firefox before it will complete. how do I shut it off?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Soluție aleasă

Click the three line hamburger menu button then click Exit

Open the Flash installer file you downloaded and follow the instructions.

After installing Flash, start up Firefox again.

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html