Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

How can I recover my previous log in information

webcats34

My pc crashed and I had to get it fixed. In all the turmoil, I lost my book that I had all my log in information for accounts I have, including Mozilla. Can you help me to recover my account information?

I do not know if you can or not, but I need help with logging into my Facebook, Outlook, and Yahoo accounts. Are these any thing you can help me with, or tell me how to reach them to get to them? Your help will be even more than appreciated.

Thank you,

Mrs. Joyce Wooding

My pc crashed and I had to get it fixed. In all the turmoil, I lost my book that I had all my log in information for accounts I have, including Mozilla. Can you help me to recover my account information? I do not know if you can or not, but I need help with logging into my Facebook, Outlook, and Yahoo accounts. Are these any thing you can help me with, or tell me how to reach them to get to them? Your help will be even more than appreciated. Thank you, Mrs. Joyce Wooding

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Hi webcats34, Unfortunately unless you have a back up of the profile folder from before the computer crashed, we will need to start over. I am sorry that this is frustrating.

Each of the accounts that you mentioned should have a process to reset the password. It should be attached to the email that you set the accounts up with.

If you do have a copy of the folder the two files that have this information is the logins.json and the key8.db. Manually back up and restore Firefox profile data