Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Firul de discuție a fost închis și arhivat. Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
Blocat Arhivate

Recover Firefox Data?

powdrpf325

[Locked as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1267386. Please follow up there, thanks.]


Hi. Can anyone help me with this? I had a Windows 10 laptop that was fried, so I had to have data recovery done. The technician put my files on a new laptop. I then downloaded Firefox onto the new laptop. I tried to login to my account, but it didn’t accept my last known password. The system forced me to create a new account and wiped out all of my information. Now that I can get into the system, I see that a recovery key can be created in case the password is forgotten. I don’t recall creating a recovery key before, but the system never asked me for one. It just made me create a whole new account and lose everything. Anyway, in the recovered data, there is a file called “Old Firefox Data” from 8/11/16 although strangely the file says last modified 4/15/17. I’m not sure what any of this means, but is there a way that I can restore at least some of my old bookmarks and information from this file?

''[Locked as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1267386. Please follow up there, thanks.]'' Hi. Can anyone help me with this? I had a Windows 10 laptop that was fried, so I had to have data recovery done. The technician put my files on a new laptop. I then downloaded Firefox onto the new laptop. I tried to login to my account, but it didn’t accept my last known password. The system forced me to create a new account and wiped out all of my information. Now that I can get into the system, I see that a recovery key can be created in case the password is forgotten. I don’t recall creating a recovery key before, but the system never asked me for one. It just made me create a whole new account and lose everything. Anyway, in the recovered data, there is a file called “Old Firefox Data” from 8/11/16 although strangely the file says last modified 4/15/17. I’m not sure what any of this means, but is there a way that I can restore at least some of my old bookmarks and information from this file?

Modificat la de Chris Ilias

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Sorry, this was posted in the wrong section.