Firul de discuție a fost închis și arhivat.
Adresează o întrebare nouă dacă ai nevoie de ajutor.
Blocat
Arhivate
Please help me recover my account but I can't log in. I have the correct password and I have added a recovery email. How can I help you?
Please help me recover my account but I can't log in. I have the correct password and I have added a recovery email. How can I help you?
Please help me recover my account but I can't log in. I have the correct password and I have added a recovery email. How can I help you?
Toate răspunsurile (1)
Hi,
Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).
Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.