Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Selecting a link on Google search results and clicking back button always takes me back to the first page of the search results.

snrajeev

Hello,

I have this issue where when I search for something in Google and select a link in say 4th or 10th page and I press back button, it always sends me back to the first page of the search results and does not stay in 4th or 10th page. Strangely this problem does not occur in other browsers.

I am pretty sure this is some virus or trojan. Could anyone please help me with this?

Hello, I have this issue where when I search for something in Google and select a link in say 4th or 10th page and I press back button, it always sends me back to the first page of the search results and does not stay in 4th or 10th page. Strangely this problem does not occur in other browsers. I am pretty sure this is some virus or trojan. Could anyone please help me with this?

Todas as respostas (3)

See this post:

Check and tell if its working.

Thanks for your reply. I tried all those options but I still have the same problem.

IF dmcritchie's reply mentioned in the above link didn't solve your problem, then try this:

Locked or Damaged places.sqlite

Check and tell if its working.