Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

I tell Firefox never to save password and it ask me everytime I open the website..why will it not remember that I already told it not to remember

Lizzie02

Why will Firefox not remember that I told it to never remember passwords....It ask me every time I open sites with passwords that I repeatedly tell it not to remember

Why will Firefox not remember that I told it to never remember passwords....It ask me every time I open sites with passwords that I repeatedly tell it not to remember

Todas as respostas (1)

Do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the "Site Preferences"

Clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, and passwords.