Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

how do i stop this-To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier.?

carterp

I have done everything that people have suggested and this annoying pop-up continues to happen

PLEASE can someone tell me how to turn it off

I have unticked Tools/Options/Network I have changed config value to 1

but it still comes up when I refresh

I repeat: PLEASE can someone tell me how to turn it off

I have done everything that people have suggested and this annoying pop-up continues to happen PLEASE can someone tell me how to turn it off I have unticked Tools/Options/Network I have changed config value to 1 but it still comes up when I refresh I repeat: PLEASE can someone tell me how to turn it off

Todas as respostas (1)

yes this is very annoying........