Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

Revert visual update?

JB

How can I reverse the recent visual update without going back to an older version of Firefox? I'll go back if I have to, but if it's not necessary, that would be nice.

The current version is styled with oval/circular shapes. I would like to keep the box-like shapes from before this update.

How can I reverse the recent visual update without going back to an older version of Firefox? I'll go back if I have to, but if it's not necessary, that would be nice. The current version is styled with oval/circular shapes. I would like to keep the box-like shapes from before this update.

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.