As of a couple days ago, when I right-click on Save Image As..., nothing happens. This is after 20 years of it working fine almost daily.
I'm running Firefox 157.0 on MacOS Tahoe 26.6.2. The same lack of result occurs in all websites. I restarted the computer (several times), reinstalled Firefox, tested in troubleshoot mode, checked download settings, deleted history, blah, blah, blah. Nothing has worked, except to skip Save Image As... and switch to drag-and-drop.
Why would this suddenly happen after decades and thousands of successful uses of Save Image As...?
What other options do I have to restore Save Image As...?
Todas as respostas (1)
It is not known why. The menu item doesn't do anything, not even opening the system file picker?
It would help to have a Browser Console open firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/devtools-user/browser_console/ when clicking on the menu item, to see if anything gets logged in there,
Would you be able to run mozregression over a couple of versions to confirm there's a "good" vs. "bad" range for you? Thank you.
(I can post some instructions, but in this case you can just leave all the mozregression inputs to their defaults and only select the date range as e.g. 2026-08-01 as good and 2026-09-25 as bad and let it launch the individual builds for you to confirm either "working" or "broken" one after another, to help point to the day and changeset that made the difference on your system — that would be amazing. Thanks!)