Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved

Move The Vertical Tabs To The Right Side

FoxMe

Hello, as the title says, I'd like to have the option to move the vertical tabs to the right side of the browser...if possible.

Thanks, FoxMe

Hello, as the title says, I'd like to have the option to move the vertical tabs to the right side of the browser...if possible. Thanks, FoxMe

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

Hello FoxMe, on your vertical tabs, click at the button the settings (looks like a gear) and there you will see an option saying "move sidebar to the right"

Hope this helps

Ah! Thank you! I guess that I've overlooked it.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.