Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

My emails are showing up in my webmail, but some are not showing up on my desktop

broken1

This has just started to happen. When I go to my webmail to see my emails everything is fine, but some of my emails are not getting through to my desktop computer. My email is Thunderbird. It is possibly a setting, but I don't know how to fix this.

Thank you

This has just started to happen. When I go to my webmail to see my emails everything is fine, but some of my emails are not getting through to my desktop computer. My email is Thunderbird. It is possibly a setting, but I don't know how to fix this. Thank you

Todas as respostas (1)

Did you happen to activate the Quick Filter tool bar in Thunderbird?

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.