Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

Make Firefox my default browser permanent

Chuck Woodworth

It seems every time I reboot I have to reset my default browser, Why can't it stay permanently?

It seems every time I reboot I have to reset my default browser, Why can't it stay permanently?

Todas as respostas (2)

Sounds like another app or Windows setting is overriding Firefox as the default. I’d set Firefox as default in Windows Settings → Apps → Default apps, rather than only inside Firefox, and see if it sticks after a reboot.

I have done that, it must be some other app doing it and I can't find it.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.