Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved

unable to send emails

mariondb

I am unable to send emails. My settings appear to be correct but when I try sending it always times out.

I am unable to send emails. My settings appear to be correct but when I try sending it always times out.

Todas as respostas (2)

Please post you troubleshooting information from the help menu in Thunderbird. They have a handy copy to clipboard button to facilitate copy and paste into your reply here on the forum.

Solução escolhida

Finally got this fixed after many hours. It was the Thunderbird update that was the problem. Changed password from encrypted to normal. Google had the answer.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.