Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

how do I turn off firefox VPN?

chuckd4jc

I don't want firefox vpn anymore and can't shut it off. Also want to disable enhanced tracker

I don't want firefox vpn anymore and can't shut it off. Also want to disable enhanced tracker

Todas as respostas (2)

You can search here for both. There is an option top right to search.

UPDATE:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1598114


Also want to disable  enhanced tracker :: What 'enhanced tracker' do you have? How did you get it?  There is  no option to have an enhanced tracker I know of.

Settings > Privacy and security has option to block such things, but doesn't offer the option to have, that is down to the sites you visit

I want to turn off my VPN on my Firefox

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.