Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Open

I bought Mozilla vpn and it won't install, keeps telling me, needs elevated?

B

I purchased Mozilla VPN weeks ago and having problems installing it. Request requires elevation.

Seems I wasted my money if I can't install it

Barry Drinkwater [redacted phone# from community support forum]

I purchased Mozilla VPN weeks ago and having problems installing it. Request requires elevation. Seems I wasted my money if I can't install it Barry Drinkwater [redacted phone# from community support forum]

Modificado por James a

Todas as respostas (3)

Hi,

Mozilla VPN is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

Maybe similar problem? I have used firefox browser forever, but this week it gave a page to update. Seemed to download an xxx.exe file that I executed, but after that I could get no response that made any sense and my desktop icon still points to an old version. How can I implement the update? microsoft 10 desktop help

razzoo2 said

Maybe similar problem? I have used firefox browser forever, but this week it gave a page to update. Seemed to download an xxx.exe file that I executed, but after that I could get no response that made any sense and my desktop icon still points to an old version. How can I implement the update? microsoft 10 desktop help

Hey I don't think it's the same problem unless you're having issues with your VPN? If not you might want to open a new question so people can help you

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.