Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

How do I get rid of unsolicited popup ads?

barbtell

Suddenly I get popup ads whenever I click on a new item. Very annoying. I have Duck Duck Go that is supposed to avoid that.

Suddenly I get popup ads whenever I click on a new item. Very annoying. I have Duck Duck Go that is supposed to avoid that.

Todas as respostas (5)

Hi

Are you able to share a screenshot of one of these pop-ups?

screen shot attached

To clarify, this is on a Firefox for iOS device such as an iPhone or an iPad?

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.