Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Abrir

I cant activate the free VPN

julian.schmitt1

Hi,

I can't activate the free VPN. I don't get the prompt for it and the only option in settings is the Mozilla VPN subscription.

Is there another way to activate it?

Hi, I can't activate the free VPN. I don't get the prompt for it and the only option in settings is the Mozilla VPN subscription. Is there another way to activate it?

Todas as respostas (1)

The Firefox built-in VPN is offered in stages to users in the U.S., U.K., Germany and France (starting with version Firefox version 149), and Canada starting in Firefox version 150. It may not be available to you yet, even if you’re in one of these locales, as the staged rollout takes time to reach everyone.

If the built-in VPN is available, you would see a VPN icon in the top-right corner of the toolbar, that opens a prompt to turn on the VPN. You would also need to sign in to a Mozilla account. For more infomation, see the Use built-in VPN in Firefox article.

If you wish, you can post your feedback about the Firefox built-in VPN to the Mozilla Connect thread.

Colocar questão

Deve iniciar a sessão com a sua conta para responder às mensagens. Por favor, comece uma nova pergunta, se ainda não tiver uma conta.