Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido Arquivadas

Youtube not loading mobile site

Jason Dickie

Youtube's mobile site isn't loading since the new Firefox update. It gets to the attached screen then doesn't go any farther and I can't click on anything. I tried disabling my extensions and this didn't fix the problem. The desktop site loads but is not very mobile friendly.

Youtube's mobile site isn't loading since the new Firefox update. It gets to the attached screen then doesn't go any farther and I can't click on anything. I tried disabling my extensions and this didn't fix the problem. The desktop site loads but is not very mobile friendly.
Capturas de ecrã anexadas

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

Issue went away now, not sure what changed

Hi Jason,

It might've been a glitch. But thank you so much for coming back to this thread to provide an update. I just marked it as the solution.