Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Is there any way to select 'none' for the toolbar shortcut in Firefox Android? phone screens are narrow enough as it is.

2001herne

In the latest Firefox for android UI change (dear god, why) there appears to be a new toolbar shortcut. Is it possible to turn this shortcut off, so that the top toolbar only shows |address bar|all tabs|settings|, rather than |address bar|shortcut|all tabs|settings|

Ideally, Id like to go back to the old UI, but I have a feeling that that's not happening.

In the latest Firefox for android UI change (dear god, why) there appears to be a new toolbar shortcut. Is it possible to turn this shortcut off, so that the top toolbar only shows |address bar|all tabs|settings|, rather than |address bar|shortcut|all tabs|settings| Ideally, Id like to go back to the old UI, but I have a feeling that that's not happening.

Todas as respostas (1)

I also prefer the old UI. I keep clicking the "I have this problem, too" button, but the system isn't registering it.