Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Problems with timing?

philipdeans99

Ok, so this is an odd one.

I gamble with William Hill online using Firefox as my browser.

Every year this same problems happen when the clocks go forward in spring time here in the UK.

So I go on the WH website Sunday (for example) at 11pm and it will show me Mondays football matches. But. At 12am Monday until 1am, the now todays football matches do not appear. Its like the browser can no accept this time period exists because as soon as 1am comes, the matches (for Monday) appear.

So I contacted WH for support. They advised that if I am using Firefox that I should try IE instead. So I did. And guess what? The problem doesn't happen on IE. Mondays matches do exist between 12am and 1am. So it is definitely a firefox issue.

But the issue resolves at the end of October when the clocks go back.

So what is going on here? Any solutions? This has been going on several years.

Ok, so this is an odd one. I gamble with William Hill online using Firefox as my browser. Every year this same problems happen when the clocks go forward in spring time here in the UK. So I go on the WH website Sunday (for example) at 11pm and it will show me Mondays football matches. But. At 12am Monday until 1am, the now todays football matches do not appear. Its like the browser can no accept this time period exists because as soon as 1am comes, the matches (for Monday) appear. So I contacted WH for support. They advised that if I am using Firefox that I should try IE instead. So I did. And guess what? The problem doesn't happen on IE. Mondays matches do exist between 12am and 1am. So it is definitely a firefox issue. But the issue resolves at the end of October when the clocks go back. So what is going on here? Any solutions? This has been going on several years.

Todas as respostas (1)

What time is reported if you paste these code one at the time in the Web Console ?

  • (new Date()).toLocaleString()
  • (new Date()).toLocaleString("en-US",{weekday:"long",day:"numeric",month:"long",year:"numeric",hour:"numeric",minute:"numeric",second:"numeric",hour12:true,timeZoneName:"short"});
  • (new Date()).toLocaleString("en-US",{weekday:"long",day:"numeric",month:"long",year:"numeric",hour:"numeric",minute:"numeric",second:"numeric",hour12:false,timeZoneName:"short"});