Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Esta discussão foi fechada e arquivada. Se precisar de ajuda, por favor, coloque uma nova questão.
Trancada Arquivadas

Using Contacts on Android phone from laptop to send messages on WhatsApp

SuMo Bot

I have WhatsApp on both my 14.04 Ubuntu laptop and my Samsung Android Phone. How can I send messages from the computer using the contacts fro phone? I want to invite my phone contacts in Russia to connect with me on WhatsApp, but the phone cannot write Russian; the laptop can. So, I want to use WhatsApp on the laptop to connect with these friends. How can that be done?

I have WhatsApp on both my 14.04 Ubuntu laptop and my Samsung Android Phone. How can I send messages from the computer using the contacts fro phone? I want to invite my phone contacts in Russia to connect with me on WhatsApp, but the phone cannot write Russian; the laptop can. So, I want to use WhatsApp on the laptop to connect with these friends. How can that be done?

Todas as respostas (1)

Hi Mogens

I recommend that you ask the WhatsApp support team about this issue.

Modificado por Paul a

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.