Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

Mouse wheel wont resize pages anymore

markfleener

All of a sudden, holding down the mouse button and scrolling the mouse wheel wont resize the webpages anymore. Not sure what happened, if it was an update on an add-on or what? How can I fix it? I tried disabling the add-on I thought could've caused the problem (Zoom Page WE), but that didn't fix it. It's Alienware 15R4, Windows 10 Home Edition, Version 1903, with Firefox 71.0 64 bit.

All of a sudden, holding down the mouse button and scrolling the mouse wheel wont resize the webpages anymore. Not sure what happened, if it was an update on an add-on or what? How can I fix it? I tried disabling the add-on I thought could've caused the problem (Zoom Page WE), but that didn't fix it. It's Alienware 15R4, Windows 10 Home Edition, Version 1903, with Firefox 71.0 64 bit.

Todas as respostas (6)

Does it work at all if you do the normal combination? Control + Mousewheel to try resizing the page?

Or does that not work either?

That worked on this webpage, but not my yahoo mail, like it usually does.

I opened yahoo mail on a new tab and now it's working there.

The mouse wheel is working there too now, but I tried opening this webpage on a new tap and it didn't work there.

was your cursor in the same place when you tested it? It has to be within the window(below the tabs etc) to make it work. just checking

Yeah, doesn't seem to matter where on this page I try the wheel, wont work. It's now working on all the other webpages I try. Seems this one now is the issue, lol. Maybe we can just forget about it. Thanks.