Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

I cant move my 40 open tabs from one firefox to another. I have tried sync, it trasfers my bookmarks and history but not my tabs

scoutsn

firfox on old android phone moving to firefox on new android phone I have the current browser and have a samsung galxy s7 edge

firfox on old android phone moving to firefox on new android phone I have the current browser and have a samsung galxy s7 edge

Todas as respostas (2)

Android to Android topic - moving to Firefox for Android

In Firefox for Android swipe right to left twice to switch to the history view. Under "Synced devices" your other device's tabs will be listed.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/scrollable-tabs-firefox-android-home-screen