Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

How can I view emails other than brand NEW ones?

valerie1610

I am unable to access emails that I already received. I only get new ones. How can I get a display that shows all of my emails, old and new? Also: I have two user email accounts, why will the system not display all emails for BOTH email addresses at the same time? and again, for all of the emails, not just any new ones.

I am unable to access emails that I already received. I only get new ones. How can I get a display that shows all of my emails, old and new? Also: I have two user email accounts, why will the system not display all emails for BOTH email addresses at the same time? and again, for all of the emails, not just any new ones.

Todas as respostas (3)

From the main menu bar: View (Alt-V) - Threads - All

this did not solve either problem.

Have you set up the mail app in Windows 10. it is more than capable of removing your mail from a Thunderbird imap account.