Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Resolvido Arquivadas

How do I send email to a list so that each recipient sees their own name but none of the others in the list?

Wempo

I know how to use BCC so that recipients do not see ANY of the names, but I would like each recipient to see their own name but none of the others. Is this possible?

I know how to use BCC so that recipients do not see ANY of the names, but I would like each recipient to see their own name but none of the others. Is this possible?

Todas as respostas (2)

Solução escolhida

I think you need to use Mail Merge.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/mail-merge/

There is, I recently discovered, a list addressing syntax intended to be used in the address line, which might have been useful to you, but unfortunately Thunderbird doesn't support it.

Thanks! It looks as if "Mail Merge might solve my problem, but it will take me some time to try it!