Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Solved Arquivadas

Migration e-post

Bo

I havet bought a new lapptop. Both of my computers are upgraded to win10. In win10 I can not find The transfer file possibilites so I wonder how do I transfer my e-mails from The old to the new computer? Both have of course Thunderbird as e-mail program. Peas help with some suggestions how to manage.

I havet bought a new lapptop. Both of my computers are upgraded to win10. In win10 I can not find The transfer file possibilites so I wonder how do I transfer my e-mails from The old to the new computer? Both have of course Thunderbird as e-mail program. Peas help with some suggestions how to manage.
Ler esta resposta no contexto

Solução escolhida

So, the next section after easy Transfer Wizard is "Manually moving files".

Todas as respostas (3)

You can do it by windows easy transfer wizard on can do it manually. I think it you will be better for you if you follow the given article.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/moving-thunderbird-data-to-a-new-computer

Hello Ashiqur, there are no such think as Esy Transfer wizard in Win10 so please a new suggestion. /Bo

Solução escolhida

So, the next section after easy Transfer Wizard is "Manually moving files".