Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pesquisar no apoio

Evite burlas no apoio. Nunca iremos solicitar que telefone ou envie uma mensagem de texto para um número de telefone ou que partilhe informações pessoais. Por favor, reporte atividades suspeitas utilizando a opção "Reportar abuso".

Saber mais
Arquivadas

sent emails from another computer don't show up in the designated folder

pfabrikant

Hi Guys,

I use two email accounts in my thunderbird, one of them is being used by me and a colleague of mine who reads and writes emails through this acount but from a different computer. For some reason, I can't see the emails that he has sent from that account, only the emails I send from my computer are saved in the sent folder. Seems like Thunderbird only updates the inbox but not the sent folder. I also use an add-on that organises messages in threads - the sent messages of my colleague are also absent from the threads. The only way I can read them is through the quoted text at the bottom of a replied email.

What can I do ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Hi Guys, I use two email accounts in my thunderbird, one of them is being used by me and a colleague of mine who reads and writes emails through this acount but from a different computer. For some reason, I can't see the emails that he has sent from that account, only the emails I send from my computer are saved in the sent folder. Seems like Thunderbird only updates the inbox but not the sent folder. I also use an add-on that organises messages in threads - the sent messages of my colleague are also absent from the threads. The only way I can read them is through the quoted text at the bottom of a replied email. What can I do ? Thanks a lot in advance !

Todas as respostas (3)

If you are using POP email this is standard operation. POP only connects to the Inbox on the email server.

If you want to see all email server folders on all computers you need to use IMAP email service.

Hi Airmail, Sorry for the stupid question: is the move from POP to IMAP can be done only through my email provider ?

thanks a lot again

Both. Your provider must support IMAP and you have to add the account in Thunderbird as IMAP. You cannot just change the account in Thunderbird.